People love the most succulent and tender meats in biryanis and curries; Mutton is usually associated with very tender beef that falls off the bone. However, it requires perfect cooking and accurate timing to cook Mutton, or else you may end up with dry and stringy pieces.
Today in this article, we will share some fantastic tips that can help you make the perfect Mutton. We will also share the most demanded recipe of Mutton, and that Recipe is Rara meat.
Let’s first go ahead and discuss some most amazing tips to make a perfect raw mutton rare recipe.
Tips for cooking perfect Mutton at home are:
Tip 1- When to add salt to the mutton dish and in which Quantity?
- If you want the juices in the meat to stay intact and the salt to soak in the meat, then the best time to add salt is while you are preparing your marinade.
- A marinade that includes salt helps the meat retain more of its flavour after cooking and tenderizes it further.
- Adding the salt during the marination will add more flavour to the meat pieces and make them more tender.
- Upon cooking, give it a taste test to determine whether or not seasoning adjustments are necessary.
Tip 2- For how long should we marinate the Mutton?
- It is always better to Marinate the raw fresh online Mutton for at least 24 hours or overnight in yoghurt, ginger, garlic, and green chillies paste and malt vinegar for optimal flavour retention and making the Mutton more tender.
- If you don’t have much time to marinate and only have 2-3 hours use raw papaya skin paste as a substitute. It acts as a tenderizing agent and makes the Mutton juicy and moist.
- In the absence of vinegar, lemon juice is the best ingredient, and it is readily available at home—marinade for at least 30 to 45 minutes. Suppose you have the time, keep it aside, and let the Mutton absorb all the flavours and juices.
- Remember that the longer the meat is marinated, the better it will taste and the more tender it will get.
Tip 3- Can Mutton can be cooked without using a pressure cooker
- Yes, you can cook the Mutton without a pressure cooker too.
- All you need to do is to Cook the fresh raw Mutton near me on low flame, so all the juices & fat melt into the curry and release its flavours.
- Order Raw Mutton online from Giggsmeat.com to get the best flavours, and the Mutton, which is tender and leaves the bone quickly, and our Mutton doesn’t take too long to get cooked.
Tip 4- Buy the Freshest Raw Chicken Online
- To cook the perfect mutton dish with great flavour.
- If you want the Fresh Raw Mutton online near me to be tender, the most important thing is to buy the freshest Mutton online from Giggsmeat.com.
- Order at your convenience and get the delivery at your doorstep without stepping out in just one click or a call.
Tip 5- Keep checking the Mutton
- Ideally, it takes 1-2 hours for Mutton to cook perfectly without a pressure cooker, and when a piece of meat is ready, it would easily slip off the bone.
- As soon as you gently push a boneless piece of Mutton, the fibres separate.
- This delicious mutton dish is now ready for you to eat and enjoy with your family.
Giggsmeat delivers the best raw Mutton online, and we have some great offers on our online meat shop. You can get the freshest raw Mutton at discounted prices now!! I hope you love our tips, and let’s not waste much time and start with the recipe of one of the favourites dishes of mutton lovers, Mutton Rara. Read the recipe details below.
Mutton Rara Recipe
Mutton Rara is a Himachali recipe, and they serve Mutton Rara dishes mostly on special occasions, and it is one of the famous recipes in the north of India. Meat marinated in whole and powdered Indian spices, this dish can be accompanied with any Indian bread or boiled Rice or Jeera Rice. There are two types of Mutton used in this dish to give the recipe a restaurant-like taste and consistency. One type of Mutton is the Mutton Curry Cut, and the other is the Mutton Keema.
To buy the freshest Mutton Curry-Cut and Mutton Keema online, you can order now from Giggsmeat.com and enjoy this delicious and healthy dish.
Let’s get started with the Ingredients to cook this mouth-watering recipe.
There are many ingredients needed to make this tempting Mutton Rara recipe, so it’s better to keep all the ingredients handy and available before you start cooking this recipe. The Ingredients required for this recipe are
- 1Kg mutton curry cuts,
- 250 gms mutton mince,
- 1 cup Yoghurt,
- 2 tbsp ginger-garlic paste,
- 4 tsp Kashmiri red chilli powder,
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder,
- Salt to taste,
- A generous amount of desi ghee,
- Some mustard oil,
- Black peppercorns,
- Cinnamon sticks,
- Green cardamoms,
- Bay leaves,
- Dry red chillies,
- Onion thinly sliced,
- Ginger chopped,
- Garlic chopped,
- Tomatoes grated,
- Coriander Powder,
- Garam masala powder,
- Kasuri methi,
- Lemon juice,
- Fresh coriander chopped and
- Some mutton masala.
Step 1- MArinating the Mutton curry cut.
Combine the Mutton with curd, ginger-garlic paste, red chilli, and turmeric powder in a bowl. Place in the refrigerator overnight, preferably and if you have less time than just for an hour. Marination is essential for excellent flavours.
Step 2- Making the Curry
Heat the ghee and oil in a heavy bottom wok. Now start adding some aromatic dry spices to the desi ghee, and you can hear the spices crackling and smell some fantastic aromas, now. Add the dried red chillies and cloves once the oil is hot. Let them crackle for a few seconds and at this point, add the chopped onions, ginger, green chillies, and garlic. Fry the onions until they are just beginning to turn a light brown colour, and then add tomato puree and some curd, add all the dry spices, and let it cook properly.
Step 3- Add Keema
Let the ghee come on the top of this masala and then add the mutton keema and saute it at least for 30 minutes, first on high heat and then on low flame.
Step4- Add Mutton Curry cut
The next step is to add the marinated Mutton to that masala in the pan and cook for 5-6 minutes on high heat and then on low flame for at least 30 mins and once you can see the Mutton has started releasing the oil, then add some water to it and cover the wok with the lid and let it cook on low flame for at least 30 mins and cook until they are tender. Once the Mutton is tender, add some lemon juice and some roasted and crushed Kasturi methi on top and let it boil for 2-3 minutes and now, take it off the heat and keep it aside and let it rest.
Step 5- Time To Serve
Garnish the dish with finely chopped fresh coriander and Serve with naan or laccha paratha, or Rice. Some onions and mint chutney accompanied them.
To make this fantastic recipe and eat the perfectly cooked Mutton. Order Now!! The Freshest raw Mutton online from Giggsmeat and enjoy the dish.