Mutton Do Pyaza is one the most loved and enjoyed recipes in India and Globally, and it belongs to Mughlai Cuisine, and it is the main course recipe. In Mutton do Pyaza, the meat is cooked with onions at two stages, and both locations play major roles in helping the development of flavours. With every kind of Raw Mutton Online near me you choose, you can make this dish. Buy Fresh Raw Mutton Online in Delhi for cooking the recipe and serving it for a delicious Sunday dinner with hot roti or naan or Lacha paratha and serve with mint chutney and pickled onions.
About Mutton Do Pyaza
- Mutton Do Pyaza is one of the most popular Hyderabadi Mughlai dishes. It has amazing flavours, an exquisite aroma, tender mutton texture, and great onion content that give it a distinct taste.
- Mutton Do Pyaza is the perfect dish to be spiced with various spices and is a great dish for any special occasion.
- According to the first version, the word “Do Pyaza ” signifies “two onions,” the recipe will use many onions in two forms and ways. The second theory of Mutton Do Pyaza suggests that the Do Pyaaza takes its name from the two phases of the cooking process when onions are added.
- These two theories are both different and bring many questions to your mind. Firstly, because the measurement of meat does not match the two onions. The first is obvious. Secondly, indigenous foods are typically made in layers, with ingredients added to a dish in layers to create a complex taste and aromatic structure.
- It is also a healthy recipe because red meat, which supports an immune system, is high in iron, vitamin B12, and zinc. Try this amazing recipe by ordering the freshest raw meat from Giggsmeat.com online at your home. Giggs Meat is the Best Online Mutton Shop near me that will help you make this delicious recipe even more mouth-watering and tender.
- Let’s Get Started with the recipe of the most delicious recipe Mutton Do Pyaza and this recipe is one the best recipes for any event, festival, or any occasion at your home and you can amaze your family and friends by preparing this exotic and traditional recipe with just a handful of ingredients at home. Let’s have a look at some ingredients for the dish and then a detailed recipe.
Ingredients to Cook Delicious Mutton Do Pyaza
The ingredients we need to cook this delicious and flavorful recipe with loads of aroma are 1 Kg Raw Mutton Curry Cut, 2 Finely Sliced Onions, 3 Tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste, Turmeric powder, Curd 2 cups, Red Chilli powder, Cumin powder, Coriander Powder, Garam Masala Powder, Green Chillies, Mustard Oil, Desi Ghee; Coriander Leaves Finely chopped, Salt to taste, Lemon juice, Big chunks of onions, tomatoes, Dry Red chilies.
Recipe to Cook Best Heydrabadi Mutton Do Pyaza
Step 1- Wash the Mutton
Wash and Clean the Raw Mutton Curry Cut with cold water, wash it thoroughly, and then leave it aside to drain the extra water. It’s important to wash the mutton properly to remove all the impurities.
Step 2- Arrange all the Ingredients
Before you begin making a Mutton Do Pyaza Recipe, please keep all the ingredients handy in the kitchen and so that you add all the ingredients quickly without burning them. Add a tablespoon of Mustard oil, saute the onions over medium heat, about 2-3 minutes, in a deep heavy bottom pan. When sautéing, adding a pinch of salt to the pot helps to speed up the cooking. To make the recipe more flavourful and aromatic, it is important to brown the onions till crispy and golden brown.
Step 3- Make the Gravy
To make a rich gravy of Mutton Do Pyaza, in a pan, add the ginger-garlic paste. Saute the ginger-garlic paste for a few minutes and then add the paste of the fried onions to it and then saute it for a while. Then add some pureed tomatoes, green chillies to the pan and add some curd on low flame. Then add all the spices and cook until the oil starts to separate from the gravy and comes on the top of the pan and add some desi ghee to the sauce. Then add the mutton pieces and roast them with the gravy for at least 30 minutes at medium heat. Saute them for another 15 minutes. Add water to the pan, bring it to a boil, and let the mutton cook on low flame. The low flame will make it full of texture and flavours, and aroma.
Step 4- Tempering
The next stage is tempering. Take 1 tablespoon of oil and dry red chillies in a medium pan and cook until they begin to brown for a few seconds. Now add the chunks of the onions. That’s the second time you will add the onions to the recipe. Salt for about 2-3 minutes or soft and golden vegetables. Pour everything over the cooked meat. Mix all the ingredients properly and nicely and let them cook together for some more time. Squeeze the juice with half a lime.
Step 5- Ready to Serve
Keep the mutton Do Pyaaza on rest for a while and serve it hot and steamy with some Naans, Rotis, and Lachha parathas and garnish the dish with chopped coriander and serve with mint chutney and pickled onions.